CSAAE expands its leadership program, revises admission criteria and training process, and creates more benefits….
Application now open: Closes October 15, 2020
Years of ineffective leadership have led to massive poverty and underdevelopment in Africa. To facilitate development and end poverty in Africa, the continent needs a new generation of effective leaders committed to the common good of Africa. In 2013, CSAAE launched a leadership program to nurture such leaders.
The goal of the program is to raise a special community of leaders with the sole goal of taking over the leadership of Africa for good. Under the guidance of CSAAE, members of this group run for political offices, serve in government, launch ethical businesses, bear on each other and other leaders on good governance, mentor future leaders, champion social impact projects and shape public policies.
Currently, the leadership program begins with a three-year emerging leaders mentoring program that leads to induction into the Centre’s lifetime community of leaders known as the Network of Effective African Leaders (NEAL).
But effective January 1, 2021, the leadership program will now begin with a one-year immersion program that will focus on immersing future leaders into the culture of CSAAE and preparing them for a life-time leadership training, support and impact at NEAL. The Centre is also putting structures in place to provide more benefits to members including:
- Access to funds to launch or scale up enterprises through CSAAE Leaders Cooperative Society.
- Access to scholarships and education loans through CSAAE Future Leaders Education Fund
- Access to life, health, car, education and property insurance through CSAAE Group Insurance.
- Access to safe and gainful retirement plans through CSAAE Retirement Plans
- Access to influential mentors through CSAAE Succeed With A Mentor Initiative.
- Access to leadership and enterprise development trainings and support.
- Access to financial and moral support from members to achieve set leadership and career goals.
- Solidarity of members in times of sorrow and joy.
- Opportunity to learn more about the causes of nagging African socioeconomic problems and proffer solutions.
- Priority consideration for job, internship, fellowship and IT opportunities at CSAAE.
- And more.
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 26.
- Must be an undergraduate or a graduate.
- Must be an African aspiring to leadership positions critical to development in Africa including political, business, religious, education, judicial and media leadership.
- Must show evidence of previous creative leadership experience at any level.
- Must show evidence of a strong spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Must show evidence of good character.
- Must sign CSAAE Ethics policy.
- Must commit to CSAAE good governance and leadership policy.
- CSAAE associates and former members of ELP evicted for non-ethical reasons may apply.
Click on link to apply: https://csaaeinc.org/2020-effective-leaders-application