YOMI is a business enterprise development program dedicated to helping young women build successful small, medium and large scale business enterprise: earn more money to make a living while creating opportunities that can help other women sustain their families.
Among other things,
- Helps Mompreneurs identify entrepreneurship
opportunities in areas of market demand
- Evaluates the viability of existing businesses
- Trains Mompreneurs in best business management
practices including record keeping, basic accounting, marketing, etc.
- Provides onsite support and mentoring
- Helps Mompreneurs do due diligence, register
businesses, set business accounts, etc.
- Links Mompreneurs to technical service providers
to strengthen their technical skills
- Links Mompreneurs to funding opportunities:
Grants, CBN loans, Micro and Commercial Bank Loans, Philanthropist, etc.
- Links Mompreneurs to large buyers so they become
- Facilitates information sharing through trade
- Advises Mompreneurs on investment and insurance
- Facilitates access to credit facilities and
government benefits through cooperatives
- Offers CSAAE’s small business grants to select Mompreneurs
- Gives priority consideration to Mompreneurs per
enterprise development opportunities at CSAAE.
- Must be a woman, married or not.
- Must be young
- must have minimum educational qualification of secondary school certificate
- Must own a business or would like to start one
- Must be willing to pay a membership fee of N1,000
HOW TO JOIN YOMI
To become a member of YOMI, we require you to pay a token of N1,000.00 as a sign of your commitment to the program. We want only serious women and so the N1,000.00 is a sign to us that you are serious, willing and ready to grow. There are several free and subsidized business development interventions for registered members including the chance to be selected for the YOMI grant.
You can make payment online or just transfer to CSAAE account and send your confirmation to the number below via WhatsApp. Your application will not be processed until we receive your payment confirmation.
All YOMI payments should be made to:
Account number: 0813629825
Center for Social Awareness, Advocacy and Ethics
Bank: Access bank