The aim of ELP is to nurture future African leaders for ethical and innovative leadership. ELP is made up of potential African leaders selected through a competitive process. Through a combination of conferences, internships, mentoring, research, community service and scholarships, emerging leaders develop the habits of highly effective leaders. While in the program, they promote ethics and excellence in leadership on campus. They also provide innovative solutions to community problems. Upon completion of the program, at which time they have also graduated from the University, CSAAEINC works with them to secure jobs or initiate enterprises in areas of market demand. We support them as they work their ways to influential positions and work with them to effect positive changes within their spheres of influence. They mentor other emerging leaders and work with CSAAEINC on various community development projects.
ELP is free to selected applicants.
- be a Nigerian citizen.
- be between 16 years and 21 years old.
- be in first year or second year of academic studies in an accredited tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- have the aspiration and potential to become a high-profile leader.
- have the desire to fight corruption and the courage to resist it.
- have the passion for public service.
- be willing to travel within and outside the country for training.
- be intelligent, creative and law abiding.
ELP does not discriminate on gender, ethnicity, state-of-origin or religion.
2017 Application deadline: July 31, 2017