Launched in 2013, CSAAE is dedicated to harnessing the potential of young people and providing the kinds of tools and trainings that endow them with the capacities, competencies and character necessary to sustain themselves, help others sustain themselves and embrace their roles as critical actors in building a better Africa.
CSAAE Job Placement Services (C-Job) is a branch of CSAAE that helps youths land dream jobs and contribute to the socioeconomic development of Africa.
Aims and Objectives of C-Job:
- To match unemployed youths with jobs that suit their skills, knowledge and experience
- To help organizations and industries recruit the best available individuals to fill necessary positions.
- To help youths discover their career interests
- To prepare youths for interviews and IQ based tests as conducted by companies.
- To help youths understand themselves, what they want and what they have.
- Provide professional career advice
- Review CVs and Resumes
- Connect youths to internship/ job opportunities
- Give youths the opportunity to discuss with career development service providers
- Prepare youths for job/internship interviews
- Give youths access to Job opportunities
- Organize job fairs and on the spot job interviews
- Skill acquisition training for career development
- Timely Job alert and job tips
- Opportunity to analyse goals and solve careers related problems
To get started, please complete our
Job/Internship placement form and someone will contact you right away
CSAAE Job/Internship Placement Form
Do you have questions?