Nurturing leaders for positive social change
- Aim: To nurture future politicians and public servants imbued with the morals, entrepreneurial spirit and excellent leadership skills to facilitate development and end poverty in Africa.
- Targets: Undergraduates, ages 16-21
- Selection Process: Written application and oral interview
- Scope: African countries
Paving new ways for enterprise and employment
- Aim: To help youths build the capacities, competencies and character to accomplish professional goals or become successful entrepreneurs and contribute to African socioeconomic development
- Targets: Youths
- Scope: African Countries.
Building a culture of accountability, transparency, good governance and integrity in Africa
- Raises awareness of the consequences of corruption on development.
- Trains youths on how to identify, safely resist and fight corruption.
- Trains and provides tools for monitoring and reporting corruption in public service.
- Promotes the development of innovative ways to make engaging in corrupt practices harder.
- Trains students on how to promote transparency, accountability and good governance.
- Educates and trains students on ways to safely, legally and effectively fight for rights.
- Explains civic responsibilities and proposes ways to get involved in civic activities.
- Explains the need for law and order in the society.