Nurturing leaders for positive social change
- Aim: To nurture ethical and innovative future African leaders
- Targets: Undergraduates, ages 16-21
- Selection Process: Written application and oral interview
- Present Capacity: Minimum of 25 annually
- Scope: African countries
Paving new ways for enterprise and employment
- Aim: To help African Youths launch lucrative careers and contribute to African economic development
- Targets: Youths
- Scope: African Countries.
Objectives of SEACON
- To raise awareness of the consequences of corruption on development.
- To train students on how to identify, safely resist and fight corruption.
- To train and provide tools for monitoring and reporting corruption in public service.
- To work with students in exploring innovative ways to prevent corruption and make engaging in corrupt practices harder.
- To train students on how to promote transparency, accountability and good governance.
- To educate and train students on ways to safely, legally and effectively fight for rights.
- To explain civic responsibilities and propose ways to get involved in civic activities.
- To explain the need for law and order in the society
- To train and provide tools to monitor elections and report accurately.