New Deadline: November 30, 2020
EFFECTIVE LEADERS PROGRAM (ELP)
ELP nurtures effective leaders committed to the development of Africa. ELP achieves its goal through:
- Education of Future Leaders: Supports university education of future leaders through scholarships.
- Ethics and Character Formation: Imbues future leaders with the morals for effective leadership.
- Enterprise Development: Assists future leaders to establish social and business enterprises.
- Leadership Building Experience: Connects future leaders with established leaders for mentoring.
- Leadership Skills Development: Trains future leaders in effective leadership skills.
- Leaders Welfare: Provides opportunities for the personal, financial and health security of effective leaders.
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 26.
- Must be an undergraduate or a graduate.
- Must show evidence of creative leadership experience at any level.
- Must show evidence of a strong spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Must show evidence of good character.
- Must commit to CSAAE Ethics policy.
Our leadership program focuses on leadership areas critical to development including:
- Political leaders include elected political officers such as presidents, governors, legislators; government appointees such as ministers and commissioners, ambassadors and DGs of parastatals as well as senior level civil servants such as permanent secretaries.
- Media leaders include investigative mainstream and new media journalists, high profile social media influencers and media moguls.
- Judicial leaders include judges and Legal activists.
- Business leaders include CEOs of national and multinational companies including senior officials at the United Nations, World Bank, and IMF as well as mega entrepreneurs
- Religious leaders include Catholic priests and bishops, pastors of mega Churches, high profile Imams and Rabbis.
- Educational Leaders include university Vice Chancellors, principals of high schools and head masters of primary schools.