YIMI is the Imo State chapter of CSAAE’s Young Mompreneurs
Initiative (YOMI). YIMI helps young “bread-winner-moms” in Imo State especially
those in the rural areas to initiate and grow business enterprises to sustain
their families and create opportunities that help others sustain themselves.
Among other things,
- Helps Mompreneurs identify entrepreneurship
opportunities in areas of market demand
- Evaluates the viability of existing businesses
- Trains Mompreneurs in best business management
practices including record keeping, basic accounting, marketing, etc.
- Provides onsite support and mentoring
- Helps Mompreneurs do due diligence, register
businesses, set business accounts, etc.
- Links Mompreneurs to technical service providers
to strengthen their technical skills
- Links Mompreneurs to funding opportunities:
Grants, CBN loans, Micro and Commercial Bank Loans, Philanthropist, etc.
- Links Mompreneurs to large buyers so they become
- Facilitates information sharing through trade
- Advises Mompreneurs on investment and insurance
- Facilitates access to credit facilities and
government benefits through cooperatives
- Offers CSAAE’s small business grants to select Mompreneurs
- Gives priority consideration to Mompreneurs per
enterprise development opportunities at CSAAE.
status: must be a mother, married or not.
• Age: must
be between 18-45years old
• Educational Qualification: Secondary School Certificate
either own a small business or would like to start one
• Must be
willing to join YIMI Cooperative
• Must be
resident in Imo State
HOW TO JOIN YIMI
To become a member of YIMI, we require you to pay a token of N1,000.00 as a sign of your commitment to the program. We want only serious women and so the N1,000.00 is a sign to us that you are serious, willing and ready to grow. There are several free and subsidized business development interventions for registered members including the chance to be selected for the YIMI grant.
You can make payment online or just transfer to CSAAE account and send your confirmation to the number below via WhatsApp. Your application will not be processed until we receive your payment confirmation.
Or Make your payment to CSAAE: Fidelity Bank Account
To pay by cash visit our head office: Plot 133 Ikenegbu
Layout Owerri, Imo state, right on top of Everyday Supermarket
For more inquires call 07035711911.