Position: Programme Coordinator, Young Mompreneurs Initiative (YOMI)
Location: Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
YOMI is a fast-growing enterprise development program dedicated to helping young women build successful small, medium, and large-scale enterprises. Currently, YOMI is active in the five south eastern states and has plans to expand to other regions.
We are searching for an innovative and passionate lady to manage YOMI.
Specific Job Responsibilities: The YOMI Coordinator:
• Recruits womenpreneurs into YOMI.
• Assists members identify and launch MSMEs in areas of market demand.
• Assists members acquire technical and business management skills.
• Assists members access credit facilities: loan, grants, government aids, etc.
• Assists members access customers, clients, investment, and savings opportunities.
• Assists members to register their businesses, open business accounts and do due diligence.
• Assists members access health, business, life, and other profitable insurance products.
• Assists members brand and promote their businesses.
• Writes and secures grants for YOMI activities.
• Manages YOMI member-only small grants.
• Facilitates exportation for members.
• Manages and grows YOMI Cooperative Society.
• Advocates for women-friendly business policies.
• Must be a woman, married or single.
• Must be resident in Owerri or willing to relocate to Owerri immediately.
• Must hold a college degree in any area.
• Must have leadership experience especially in managing and coordinating women programs.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be willing and ready to travel around the country for programs.
• Must have some experience in fund raising and grant writing. The Center will help you strengthen these skills.
How to Apply:
• Write a one-page cover letter explaining why we should hire you.
• Write a resume appropriate to the job opportunity.
• Email the cover letter and resume as attachments to: email@example.com
Competitive monthly salary
Published on July 25, 2022. Closes on August 7th, 2022. Applications will be reviewed as they come in.
To learn more about YOMI, please visit: https://csaaeinc.org/yomi-3