EFFECTIVE LEADERS PROGRAM (ELP)
ELP nurtures aspiring leaders committed to the development of Africa.
ELP has two stages:
The Immersion Year
The immersion Year prepares aspiring leaders for a life-time leadership training, support and growth at the Network of Effective African Leaders (NEAL).
The Network of Effective African Leaders (NEAL)
After the Immersion Year, aspiring leaders are inducted into NEAL, a special community of leaders committed to the common good of Africa. Its sole goal is to take over the leadership of Africa for good. To achieve this, NEAL members:
ELP Focus Areas
ELP focuses on leadership areas critical to development. They include:
ELP Nurturing Process
- Supports the university education of aspiring leaders through scholarships.
- Imbues aspiring leaders with the morals for effective leadership via character formation and ethics traing.
- Inspires aspiring leaders to proffer solutions to social issues via social entrepreneurship.
- Connects future leaders with exemplary leaders for experiential mentoring.
- Raises the consciousness of aspiring leaders to the importance of rule law, human rights, good governance and anti-corruption towards the development of Nigeria.
- Works with aspiring leaders to fight corruption and hold the government accountable.
- Trains future leaders in effective leadership skills via conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Positions and recommends future leaders for leadership positions critical to development.
- Provides healthy space for networking, consensus building and constructive feedback