The Centre for Social Awareness, Advocacy and Ethics, Inc. (CSAAEINC) invites applications from potential African leaders interested in joining its Emerging Leaders Project.
ELP is a three-year structured undergraduate ethics, excellence in leadership and development mentoring program aimed at helping potential African leaders build the capacities, competencies and character to become successful citizens and leaders of positive change.
Through a combination of conferences, directed book reading and film viewing, one-on-one-coaching, community projects, leadership building experiences home/abroad and peer-networking, Emerging Leaders imbibe the habits of highly effective leaders.
CSAAEINC helps Emerging Leaders complete college and works with them to realize their big dreams in life.
ELP is free to selected applicants.
I. ADMISSION CRITERIA
- be a Nigerian citizen.
- be between 16 years and 21 years old.
- be in first or second year of academic studies in an accredited tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- have the aspiration and potential to become a high profile leader.
- have the desire to fight corruption and the courage to resist it.
- have the passion for public service.
- be willing to travel within and outside the country for training.
- be intelligent, creative and law abiding.
II. APPLICATION PROCESS
- Write NOT MORE THAN 800-word essay on “WHAT I CAN DO FOR NIGERIA.”
- At the beginning of the essay, provide the following information about yourself:
- Full name in the following order: (Last name, middle name, first name).
- Date of Birth.
- Town, LGA and state of origin.
- Name of institution, faculty and department.
- Your email address and phone number.
- Name, email address and phone number of a referee (Referee MUST be your religious leader, traditional ruler or lecturer).
- Names and phone numbers of your parents or guardian.
- Email document to: email@example.com
ELP does not discriminate on gender, ethnicity, state-of-origin or religion.
Application Deadline: November 20th, 2016.
Good luck!Rev. Fr. Dr. Godswill Agbagwa
Founder and President