CSAAEINC BOOK SERIES
This series helps students and members of various occupations build the capacities, competencies and character to become successful citizens. The volumes of the series cut across many subject areas and can be of use to undergraduate and graduate students, as well as members of various occupations who want to achieve sterling successes and bring positive changes to the nation.
BOOK SERIES 1: “CAREER PATH”
The purpose of the book is to help students and members of various occupations build the capacities, competencies and character to become successful citizens. This book teaches readers how to become successful entrepreneurs; how to create, manage, save and grow money; how to get dream jobs; and how to get involved in civic activities. It also teaches readers how to take advantage of the social media; how to fight for their rights as citizens; how to be ethical in various occupations; how to secure educational and training opportunities home and abroad; as well as how to become ethical and inspirational leaders. This book is suitable for college, university and seminary courses as well as for members of various occupations who want to achieve sterling successes and bring positive changes to the nation.
- How To Get Your Dream Job by Alex Ugwuezuonu | Diamond Bank PLC
- Entrepreneurship, Creative Thinking And Decent Work Opportunities by James Elekwachi | Chevron Initiatives.
- Financial Responsibility: Personal Finance Basics And Time Value Of Money by Dr. Bongo Adi | Lagos Business School
- Principles Of Professional And Business Ethics by Rev. Godswill Agbagwa | The Catholic University of America, Washington DC
- Know Your Rights and Responsibilities by Barr. Kissinger Ikeokwu Fitzgerald Law Chambers.
- Civic Engagements and Social Responsibility by Dr. Kenneth Amaeshi | Edinburgh University, U.K.
- Leadership: Theory And Practice by Dr. Uchenna Ekwo | Rutgers Univesity, New Jersey
- Mentoring And Leadership: The Igbo Example by Prof. B.E.B. Nwoke | Imo State University.
- Educational And Training Opportunities by O. Abimbola Akintolayo | Catholic University of America, Washington D.C.
- ContributorVincent Arisukwu | Diamond Bank PLC