Project Send a Child to School, also known as Project SCS, is an educational based community development project aimed at sending kids who are not in school or are at the verge of dropping out of school back to school. There is a great need to have a workable timeline for this project and also the expected outcome and cost implication.
SCOPE OF OPERATION
- Ensuring our Kids go to School
- Ensuring at Least five intending Drop Outs return to school (termly)
- Advocacy on Ethics in Schools.
TIMELINE OF WORK
January, 2017 —————– school resumes for our candidates. Rescuing of intending Drop out Begins. Advocacy visit to schools continues.
February, 2017 ————– Rescuing of intending Drop out and advocacy visit to two schools.
March, 2017 —————— Visitation to our candidates in school to monitor academic progress.
April, 2017 ————– schools should be writing examinations and we would be carrying out assessment on work done.
May, 2017 ————– school resumes for our candidates. Rescuing of intending Drop out Begins. Advocacy visit to schools continues. .
June 2017 —————— Rescuing of intending Drop out and advocacy visit to schools.
In every area of our operations we are expecting some outcomes which can double as our targets,
- SCS (core) ——————— maintaining our number of candidates and solidifying their sponsorship.
- Advocacy ——————— going to at least five schools and try revisiting some of them.
- Drop out Rescue ———– we are intending to rescue at least ten kids from dropping out.
Below are the detailed cost implications of ensuring the success of this project,
- Project SCS
- Uniforms (2 pairs) 3,000NGN
- School Shoes 1,500NGN
- Note Books 600NGN
- School Bag 1,500NGN
The above budget is for one person.
- Drop Out Rescue
Cost of returning kids to school is also the same cost as taking care of our candidates.
We are not foreseeing any major cost here except for transportation.
The Project SCS team is ready to carry out this plan to the best of our ability. We ask for your continuous support.