Undergraduate dreamers, ages 16 – 21 can now apply for admission into CSAAE’s Free 3-year Emerging African Leaders Program (ELP)
We are looking for emerging state and non-state actors key to development especially aspiring political, judicial, media, business, and religious leaders.
- Funded (including transport, hotel accommodation and feeding) 3-day excellence in leadership, ethics and entrepreneurship conference every six months for 3-years
- Weekly webinar on innovation, good governance, effective leadership and character formation for 3-years
- Personal U.S. based Career Development Mentor for 3-years.
- Technical and financial support for social or business enterprise initiated by emerging leader
- Need based scholarship
- Sponsored leadership building experience at home or abroad.
- Monthly campus networking and events. And much more.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2018
Orientation: November 1, 2018
Induction: November 22, 2018, at Green Mind Hotel, Abuja.
Apply @ http://csaaeinc.org/elp/
CSAAE is an international non-profit organization established to redress the challenges of leadership in Africa, poor entrepreneurial spirit and misguided social and moral sense – all of which we believe are the causes of poverty and underdevelopment in Africa. We are accomplishing these through four programs designed to nurture a new generation of African leaders and workforce imbued with strong morals and the skill set necessary to facilitate development, end poverty and make Africa a better place. The programs are:
- Emerging African Leaders Program (ELP)
- Career Building and Entrepreneurship Program (CBEP)
- Students Ethics and Anti-Corruption Network (SEACON)
- Network of Effective African Leaders (NEAL).