Plot 133 Ikenegbu Layout, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
The Centre for Social Awareness, Advocacy and Ethics (CSAAE) is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising a new generation of leaders and workforce committed to the common good of Nigeria and Africa. The Centre pursues its mission by designing and implementing programs that channel young people into activities that develop effective leaders, cultivate a spirit of entrepreneurship and, promote a culture of integrity. CSAAE is registered as a non-profit in Nigeria and the United States.
We are now accepting applications for the following positions:
- Program Manager: Career Building and Entrepreneurship Program (CBEP)
CBEP provides the kinds of training and mentoring that allow young people land dream jobs, initiate enterprises in areas of market demand or get the education they need and contribute to the socioeconomic development of Nigeria and Africa.
- CBEP has three units:
- CSAAE Educational Development Unit (C-EDU)
- CSAAE Enterprise Development Unit (C-ENTERPRISE)
- CSAAE Job Placement Unit (C-JOB)
- CBEP manager will:
- Design and implement training and mentoring projects to link students to their choice courses, universities, fellowships, internships and scholarships.
- Design and implement training and mentoring projects to help job seekers land dream jobs.
- Implement approved CSAAE enterprise development models (including M4P) to help aspiring entrepreneurs initiate and grow enterprises in areas of market demand.
- Prepare winning project and business proposals for CBEP.
- Mobilize resources to support CBEP projects.
- Promote CBEP in both mainstream and new media.
- Program Manager: Youth Ethics and Anti-corruption Program (YEAP)
YEAP raises the consciousness of youths to the importance of accountability, rule of law and respect for human rights while teaching them how to identify, resist and fight corruption hampering development in Nigeria.
- YEAP focus areas are:
- Rule of Law.
- Human Rights.
- Character Formation.
- YEAP manager will:
- Design and implement projects that challenge young people to identify and seek solutions to corrupt practices in Nigeria.
- Design and implement projects that encourage ethical behavior and discourage unethical practices among youths.
- Design and implement projects that promote respect for human rights and rule of law.
- Design and implement ethics and anti-corruption advocacy projects.
- Prepare winning project proposals for YEAP.
- Mobilize resources to support YEAP projects.
- Promote YEAP in both mainstream and new media.
- Administrative Assistant
CSAAE’s administrative assistant doubles as office manager and book keeper. S/he takes phone calls, responds to emails, takes notes at meetings, pays bills and carries out any other duties assigned by the CEO.
How to apply:
- Send your resume and one-page cover letter stating why you are the best candidate for the position. Include desired salary rate in the cover letter.
- Email your resume and cover letter as one document to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and the position you are applying for clearly stated in your email subject. Example: Adesina Lawal Chika – CBEP Manager.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Some experience in project management, proposal writing and fund raising.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel frequently.
- Must be resident in Owerri or can relocate to Owerri before January 6, 2020.
- Monthly salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Health insurance (NHIS).
- Opportunities for capacity building.
- Per diem for weekend and off-base assignments. Terms and conditions apply.
Application deadline: December 17, 2019.
First day of work: January 6, 2020.
Review of applications will commence immediately and end on December 18, 2019.
Selected applicants will be contacted via phone for initial telephone interviews followed by in-person interviews at our Owerri Office.
For enquiries, please call: +2348168184714. Email: email@example.com.