Applications for Chevening Scholarships to study in the UK are open
The Chevening Scholarship is an international scholarship scheme which enables students with leadership qualities from over 160 countries and territories to undertake postgraduate study or courses in universities in the United Kingdom. Funding for the scheme comes from the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office and its partner organisations.
Chevening Scholarships are awarded to individuals with demonstrable leadership potential who also have strong academic backgrounds and a strong vision for the future. The scholarship offers full financial support (flights, accommodation, and course fees are all included) to study for any eligible master’s degree at any UK university whilst also giving access to a wide range of exclusive academic, professional, and cultural experiences.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience.The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening can include:Full-time employment, Part-time employment, Voluntary work, Paid or unpaid internships
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2020.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 16 July 2020.
Applications for Chevening Scholarships to study in the UK are open until 5 November 2019, with applications to be submitted via www.chevening.org/apply
Need help with the application? Contact C-Educational Services at firstname.lastname@example.org